a simple girl
a child of God
xplore her world in a myriad of colours
her inside world
of true reality...
Sunday, March 19, 2006
12:50 PM
recently it has been an ordeal for me. and i think i really have a prob now. back sliding.
i missed church fer so long. i missed so many services. i din go fer caregroup since 3 wks ago. and as mah churchies constantly msg and call me up, i feel so guilty.. so guilty why did i abandon mah lord who has been there fer me all da while. i think i have da wrong focus now. and i realise why is it dat i am trying to hard to start a proj which is due tml only today. last sem it wasn't like this. it's becos i let Him outta mah life and fought on mah own. it's not abt self-effort anyway. last sem was such a breeze even though i din make any attempt to sturdee much but He still let me do pretty well.. at least mah assignments were all As. and now wadever happened to me. i let Him go. how wrong was I. i think maybe He is not mah focus and which is why i am finding so much difficulties handling stuff now. i realised dat wif God and w.o God, dere's really alot of difference. When I placed mah focus on Him, I could do so much better without much effort, cos it has been mah Lord doing and fighting the battle for me, yet now, when I cast Him out of mah life, i neglect Him, I found it so hard to fight on mah own. okay, just as so many sis and bros are gonna speak to me, i think i know. da right way out- find Him back. I need to embrace mah pathetic life a lil, do wads right, and rest in mah Lord. Shall depend on self-effort and reliance no more. and get mah freaking priorities rite.
Lord, I know though I have steered away from you, you want me back. dat;s why so many pple are so concerned why I haven been going to church, why aren't you mah focus anymore.. and you brought dem in to tell me, dat yess..it's time i Turn back to you.. where I shld belong. Dwell in ur blessings. I know it now lord. I feel you. I want you back. So very much. I know u've always been there..I will forever be ur beloved lord. :)
mich.. thanks fer calling and stuff..i think u kinda got me thinking wad i am doing.. u asked me why was i soo busy.. why don't i even have time fer stuff.. you're not da only one.. but really, u guys are da ones i treasure most in mah life. mah grp of close frens. and i will never forsake you guys. never. even if anything happens, we'll stick ard each other yeah? :)
no condemnation in Christ..follow ur heart.. follow da calling.. follow ur Christ. He's never wrong. A sinner you may be, but in Him, you're cleansed.
soMedAy we'Ll kNow..iF LoVe cAn mOve a mOuNtAin...*
daBELOVEDchild
sherdinojuan*
20*
nus*
child of God*
hopeless romantic*
choco addict*
vainypot*
loves sweet lil things*
jack of all sports, but master of none*
laughs and giggles incessantly*
mahWISHES
To enjoy mah Abba's Love forevermore
continous spiritual growth in ABBA
on da dean's list GRACE solely :)
ipod nano wif mah name :)
da super mini roxy tote
korea trip!
mahWANTS
Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player
Cool shades
Nokia N73!
BeBe's white angelic jacket
RALPH perfume
Roxy Boardshorts
Roxy White Cap
New Hot Bikini!
mahLURVES
God
chocs
sweet lil things
music
happie moments wif mah dearies
meeting mah old frens
bitching wif mah dearies
short afternoon talks at coffeehouses