a simple girl
a child of God
xplore her world in a myriad of colours
her inside world
of true reality...
Saturday, March 12, 2005
12:44 AM
Life is never alone with Him.
okay first thing first. i changed mah job. once again. :) doing telesales now. finally got to try it. sounds like a taboo to many of you out there- telesales but trust me, is a different thing. i'm pretty happie wif mah current job. of cos there're targets to be hit, but it's a challenge dat i enjoy. :) one of the less tiring jobs i've had so far. n prob will stay on wif it till june i guess.
mah A results, disappointing but nevertheless, I know He will always give me the best. I may not have excellent results, but wat's in store I know n I have faith dat everything dat happened was not by chance, it was by Him, for He wanted me to go on a path whereby I'll lead a meaningful life. My Lord, You're just so wonderful.
It's amazing.. pple thinks I'm optimistic abt things. Mah church frens, mah closer frens, mah colleagues. I guess it's not me, but the power of God in me. I'll never have the courage to face up to da challenges in life if not fer Him. One of mah colleagues asked me today: seeing is believing , how can you believe in something so intangible? The answer is simple: Open your hearts, let His love flow in your hearts, it's true life experience. You feel to believe. You dun see to believe. Walk by faith and not by sight.
=He will never forsake you in times of need, He will bless you in abundance, He will walk wif you eternally=
soMedAy we'Ll kNow..iF LoVe cAn mOve a mOuNtAin...*
daBELOVEDchild
sherdinojuan*
20*
nus*
child of God*
hopeless romantic*
choco addict*
vainypot*
loves sweet lil things*
jack of all sports, but master of none*
laughs and giggles incessantly*
mahWISHES
To enjoy mah Abba's Love forevermore
continous spiritual growth in ABBA
on da dean's list GRACE solely :)
ipod nano wif mah name :)
da super mini roxy tote
korea trip!
mahWANTS
Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player
Cool shades
Nokia N73!
BeBe's white angelic jacket
RALPH perfume
Roxy Boardshorts
Roxy White Cap
New Hot Bikini!
mahLURVES
God
chocs
sweet lil things
music
happie moments wif mah dearies
meeting mah old frens
bitching wif mah dearies
short afternoon talks at coffeehouses