a simple girl
a child of God
xplore her world in a myriad of colours
her inside world
of true reality...
Thursday, November 11, 2004
1:30 AM
Much as I wish we'll all not grow old with age, I wish this mid-exam period will be over soon. It's already half way through the battle, I'm glad. Regardless of how I've done, for now, I shall just place my faith in Him. For the righteous in Him is me, for i look upon the cross to see the finished work of Christ. I see glory in Him, and in me, cos He is in me and I am in Him. =)
Wanna continue my learning journey, not only on scientific facts but other stuff as well. so many things on my list that i'm planning to learn. wheez. ;p Am in Den's house now. she's a horrible pig. keep reading her comic n ignoring me. BwAahaha. Just kidding. Right beside me now. but eyes still on her comic. >.< Played the whole of today. Guess when maddos get together the madness just doubles. ? My theory. =) Played our kiddy game puzzle fighter, from this super old cd-rom dat i found from my cd-rack while ransacking my room for stuff to play. So we played, sklacked, shopped, did some french manicure den proceeded on for some television shows. After which, I look at the clock. The time reads 1.40am. Darn. Wasted whole day. But, I'm glad I enjoyed it. Playing does boost ur morale you know? =) Watever it is, the battle is already won. Just keep that faith going and everything will be done and over with in a breeze.
Sleepy now. Tata. Good luck guys. Press on!
P/s: That song dedication on perfect10 so darn farnie. The crap abt teacher going overseas? -lol- Good one machie n hoonie. =) *muAcks*
soMedAy we'Ll kNow..iF LoVe cAn mOve a mOuNtAin...*
daBELOVEDchild
sherdinojuan*
20*
nus*
child of God*
hopeless romantic*
choco addict*
vainypot*
loves sweet lil things*
jack of all sports, but master of none*
laughs and giggles incessantly*
mahWISHES
To enjoy mah Abba's Love forevermore
continous spiritual growth in ABBA
on da dean's list GRACE solely :)
ipod nano wif mah name :)
da super mini roxy tote
korea trip!
mahWANTS
Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player
Cool shades
Nokia N73!
BeBe's white angelic jacket
RALPH perfume
Roxy Boardshorts
Roxy White Cap
New Hot Bikini!
mahLURVES
God
chocs
sweet lil things
music
happie moments wif mah dearies
meeting mah old frens
bitching wif mah dearies
short afternoon talks at coffeehouses