a simple girl
a child of God
xplore her world in a myriad of colours
her inside world
of true reality...
Saturday, September 25, 2004
11:47 PM
Praise the lord! i'm just so happie. totally in love wif the Lord. Experiencing His holy grace. Campus today was wonderful. Had coach maddy preaching abt forgiveness. She is an engaging speaker, for the simple fact dat she communicates superbly well wif us teenagers. Had endless jokes n yahz, totalli enjoyed service today. I just feel soo good going for services. It just satisfies my hunger.. hunger for spiritual food. and dat is God.
And the next most impt thing is ph came to campus today! she's feeling great. I can see the joy in her after the service. Realli glad dat she feels good. Just can't wait for God's love to reach out to all my dearie frens. ;) Of course, believing is receiving. Only when u believe, you realli receive. I'm so happie!! keep coming ya girl? ;) Praise God.
Maybe u guys are thinking.. or some pple have commented, why is ur entries mostly related to God? The answer is pretty simple.. God is my life. Without God.. I dun exist. I'm His child. Despite the fact dat christianity has been revolving ard my life since young, it's only recently dat I actualli believed in Him. And yet, I feel a strong sense of belonging to God.. becos He's given me everything I wanted. Everything. And yes, I've felt His presence in my life. Without Him, I wouldn't be where I'm today.. striving on.. I'm just so thankful for God. For non-believers, you guys may tink it's all abt crap and stuff.. I just wanna tell u guys one thing: When you actualli allow urself to experience God's grace, you will feel the difference. But in any case guys.. I love u all regardless of whether u are a believer or non-believer or buddhist or hindu or any religion. Dun worrie.. I'm not over-religious. ;)
soMedAy we'Ll kNow..iF LoVe cAn mOve a mOuNtAin...*
daBELOVEDchild
sherdinojuan*
20*
nus*
child of God*
hopeless romantic*
choco addict*
vainypot*
loves sweet lil things*
jack of all sports, but master of none*
laughs and giggles incessantly*
mahWISHES
To enjoy mah Abba's Love forevermore
continous spiritual growth in ABBA
on da dean's list GRACE solely :)
ipod nano wif mah name :)
da super mini roxy tote
korea trip!
mahWANTS
Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player
Cool shades
Nokia N73!
BeBe's white angelic jacket
RALPH perfume
Roxy Boardshorts
Roxy White Cap
New Hot Bikini!
mahLURVES
God
chocs
sweet lil things
music
happie moments wif mah dearies
meeting mah old frens
bitching wif mah dearies
short afternoon talks at coffeehouses