a simple girl
a child of God
xplore her world in a myriad of colours
her inside world
of true reality...
Wednesday, June 02, 2004
7:34 PM
Had a great time today wif Den. She's realli such a greaaat n i emphasize great company! :) Went airport..ended up a photo-taking session. ;p den we had the sudden urge to get to HMV to grab the Cds dat we wanted to get. Was apparently trying to locate tis yoga cd which is soothing n pretty nice. Found it! But din get it. Cos..I found the Winter Sonata Korean Original Version! YaY!! *so hAapiiE* haha* so grabbed dat instead. Yupyup. And we both got a cross each. So lovely. Time well spent wif my dearest babe~
And yesh, I'm so irritated by my com! *boOya* was searching for something and chatting wif pple halfway when bOom*!!!! Off it went. Hung on me. -sighs- it jus wouldn't get any better. And I was so close to finding out wat is itc. grrrr- n was toking to Rayduin apparently n he was saying his life sux n woops! It hung!! I guess mine sux more? ;p haha* thanks to my great com.
Fri's bio prac!! sWishh..hope it'll be a swish-wish-managable paper. God pls bless me. I put my faith in You. For hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
I wish..I wish..I wish...
soMedAy we'Ll kNow..iF LoVe cAn mOve a mOuNtAin...*
daBELOVEDchild
sherdinojuan*
20*
nus*
child of God*
hopeless romantic*
choco addict*
vainypot*
loves sweet lil things*
jack of all sports, but master of none*
laughs and giggles incessantly*
mahWISHES
To enjoy mah Abba's Love forevermore
continous spiritual growth in ABBA
on da dean's list GRACE solely :)
ipod nano wif mah name :)
da super mini roxy tote
korea trip!
mahWANTS
Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player
Cool shades
Nokia N73!
BeBe's white angelic jacket
RALPH perfume
Roxy Boardshorts
Roxy White Cap
New Hot Bikini!
mahLURVES
God
chocs
sweet lil things
music
happie moments wif mah dearies
meeting mah old frens
bitching wif mah dearies
short afternoon talks at coffeehouses