a simple girl
a child of God
xplore her world in a myriad of colours
her inside world
of true reality...
Thursday, April 15, 2004
9:47 PM
Hey hey...I'm back! Week's been pretty busy. Something darn farnie happened in class today. Too lazy to type it out. For any further enquiries or if u r a kaypo n u admit it den ask me!! *hee* Or for even more violent description refer to Peihuan. =) But it's kinda mean to say it..felt a lil guilty for laughing..but PH say he did it for us to see so it's not our fault...maybe..HOWEVER. I did get my retribution for laughing okay! Got a butt-ache after laughing. -sobs- Maybe I shld jus go reflect yeah..n not laugh like some maddo so much...Don't blame me dear ng. yeah..someone's puking now..after reading "dear ng" rite...haha..kAyz..'nuff said..Tml's TJ's track meet! YaY! Like finally..that's the thing I'm looking forward to in the week though I'm not participating. But well. I jus tink it's gonna be fun watching pple run. =)
Feeling somehow better..not saying I was feeling vv bad or anything jus dat maybe no more pms!! Haha. Had class pics taken today. But the feeling of taking class pic was so diff from dat I had in the past. Just felt a lil not-as-fun as those photo-taking sessions used to be in sec sch. Guess I'm missing my old frens again.
Thinking back, many things have changed. Many pple have changed.. maybe even I have changed...but dat's not impt..as long as the heart is still there..you are still the old u...isn't it? Ay...rubbish. Sometimes I tink I'm jus so insane. So not me. So another person. Okay!! Shall jus stay focus. Distractions pls go away.
Waiting is endless...Trying is taking a step closer to ur goals. I tink it stands for all aspects in life. Moral of the story..Just keep trying. =)
soMedAy we'Ll kNow..iF LoVe cAn mOve a mOuNtAin...*
daBELOVEDchild
sherdinojuan*
20*
nus*
child of God*
hopeless romantic*
choco addict*
vainypot*
loves sweet lil things*
jack of all sports, but master of none*
laughs and giggles incessantly*
mahWISHES
To enjoy mah Abba's Love forevermore
continous spiritual growth in ABBA
on da dean's list GRACE solely :)
ipod nano wif mah name :)
da super mini roxy tote
korea trip!
mahWANTS
Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player
Cool shades
Nokia N73!
BeBe's white angelic jacket
RALPH perfume
Roxy Boardshorts
Roxy White Cap
New Hot Bikini!
mahLURVES
God
chocs
sweet lil things
music
happie moments wif mah dearies
meeting mah old frens
bitching wif mah dearies
short afternoon talks at coffeehouses