a simple girl
a child of God
xplore her world in a myriad of colours
her inside world
of true reality...
Thursday, April 29, 2004
6:04 PM
aHh!! I'm so tired......! Today's a pretty long day..not exactly long but later den usual. Had lunch wif wYuN n chatted abt some stuffs which she specifically told me not to mention. So i won't! =) But come to tink of something dat we chatted abt, wYun said nv to dare me..cos she'll lose the bet. But aH well..aCtualli daring in a sense..but not in anotHer..Pple orwaes say..."Fite for ur own happiness" but for me...I've missed out or even let go of happiness beFore..feEl daT i nv reallI fitE for it..oR can even say I let go of wat I may have or wat I haD...NOe dat's my baddie pt, wish I could jus chuCk it asIde..SigHs..haha* nO idEa..jus noe dat if hAppiness comes I'm nv gonna lose it aGain..nEver...the Pain is toO much..And yeAh..discovered the "bar" at TJ's canteen is quite a cool+windy+nicey place! *hee* Have chance we shall "admire" the scenaries again from there kiez? Esp wif pple like hammie n tartar ard it'll be great!! Sight-seeing. *sMiLeZ* Anyway, Tj's kinda vibrant these days due to all the hustings n stuff going on plus lotsa concerts are coming up!
Tml's guitar concert. I'm olmost deaf after so much nian-ing to go for the concert. Plus "bEaU" is giving me dat face each time I see him. *haha* Actualli dun mind going. but tooo broke. but!!! have decided to go. 1.since i haven went last yr. 2. to support all my deary frens!! (most impt!!) n of cos my "beau" yeah yeah. I din invent the name. Someone gave him dat name. sO miTE aS weLl.
GonA be real buSi wif imPt n leIsurE stUff. OooooHh..I'm sO ohHLaLALAa. In other words..super-duper hyper now. But actualli having a headache since dat Bio test jst noW. SigHs. Pain pAin go aWay..liL mE is in PaIn. be gOod!
yeaH...tAtA~
soMedAy we'Ll kNow..iF LoVe cAn mOve a mOuNtAin...*
daBELOVEDchild
sherdinojuan*
20*
nus*
child of God*
hopeless romantic*
choco addict*
vainypot*
loves sweet lil things*
jack of all sports, but master of none*
laughs and giggles incessantly*
mahWISHES
To enjoy mah Abba's Love forevermore
continous spiritual growth in ABBA
on da dean's list GRACE solely :)
ipod nano wif mah name :)
da super mini roxy tote
korea trip!
mahWANTS
Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player
Cool shades
Nokia N73!
BeBe's white angelic jacket
RALPH perfume
Roxy Boardshorts
Roxy White Cap
New Hot Bikini!
mahLURVES
God
chocs
sweet lil things
music
happie moments wif mah dearies
meeting mah old frens
bitching wif mah dearies
short afternoon talks at coffeehouses