a simple girl
a child of God
xplore her world in a myriad of colours
her inside world
of true reality...
Sunday, March 07, 2004
1:32 AM
Attempted blogging for thousands of times the past 2 days..failed attempt obviously...either the com screwed up or i fell aslp while blogging halfway...n jus left the com there..
Too much to be said...
Words can't express
Wat I'm feeling now...
Feeling of loneliness...
Abandoned in the wild...
Fearsome of the future...
What lies ahead..
Endless fears...
Where do I stand...
In tis edge-less world...
So lost..so weak..
Feels drained...drained of energy...
Will the sun ever shine again...?
Sets me pondering...
Wat exactly life has in store for me...
I fear the unknown...
Everyone does....
It's a matter of determination...
How much u hav...
Determines how far u get..
I wanna live on...
Unafraid of the future...
For...the world is still shining...
Hopes nv diminish til the end of time...
Wat I felt the past 2 days can be summarised above..quite pathetic...real down..but still...I see the light..I won't give up..no matter wat. Life is abt challenges...emotionally n physiclally...do not get beaten easily..no matter wat..keep the determination strong..keep ur faith going.. for dat's wat ur life depends on...urself...only you...can help urself....I'm gonna help myself..from a hole so deep...to build an everest...maybe it's inpractical..but still..i'm gonna try. I'm a challenger. Unafraid of the future. So are you.
Enjoy...pretty meaningful lyrics...
Young girl don't cry
I'll be right here when your world starts to fall
Young girl it's alright
Your tears will dry, you'll soon be free to fly
When you're safe inside your room you tend to dream
Of a place where nothing's harder than it seems
No one ever wants or bothers to explain
Of the heartache life can bring and what it means
Chorus:
When there's no one else, look inside yourself
Like your oldest friend just trust the voice within
Then you'll find the strength that will guide your way
You'll learn to begin to trust the voice within
Young girl don't hide
You'll never change if you just run away
Young girl just hold tight
Soon you're gonna see your brighter day
Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed
It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid
No one reaches out a hand for you to hold
When you look outside look inside to your soul
Chorus
Life is a journey
It can take you anywhere you choose to go
As long as you're learning
You'll find all you'll ever need to know
(Be strong)
You'll break it
(Hold on)
You'll make it
Just don't forsake it because
No one can tell you what you can't do
No one can stop you, you know that I'm talking to you
Chorus
Young girl don't cry I'll be right here when your world starts to fall
-A voice within- found the lyrics quite meaningful...sorta making u feel like fighting on....
Btw some pics...those of PH are so farnie! one is before we got our Chinese 'A' Level result n she was so freaked out by the tot of getting the results..the other one is oso before...but she attempted to look cheerful a lil cos i said if she smile she'll get A1! N she did..I did too! Yay...A1..but at the same time...someone whom I wish asked me abt the results din..in fact is 2 persons. *sighs* But nvm..maybe it isn't even impt anyway. The 'Magic Kitchen' VCD...was supposed to watch the show wif him..but we nv got down to it in the end..no chance to watch tgt oso le...so oh well..mayb after MCT i'll jus grab the VCD n watch it myself. =) N yes...Angela is so cute.. love her voice n songs. She's such a sweet-looking gal! Though many dun tink she's pretty..but she's pretty in my eyes! :P Enjoy the pics..
the show we promised to catch tgt..but it nv happened...
pretty angela!
Pouty Peihuan..
Happie Peihuan..
soMedAy we'Ll kNow..iF LoVe cAn mOve a mOuNtAin...*
daBELOVEDchild
sherdinojuan*
20*
nus*
child of God*
hopeless romantic*
choco addict*
vainypot*
loves sweet lil things*
jack of all sports, but master of none*
laughs and giggles incessantly*
mahWISHES
To enjoy mah Abba's Love forevermore
continous spiritual growth in ABBA
on da dean's list GRACE solely :)
ipod nano wif mah name :)
da super mini roxy tote
korea trip!
mahWANTS
Creative Zen V Plus Mp3 player
Cool shades
Nokia N73!
BeBe's white angelic jacket
RALPH perfume
Roxy Boardshorts
Roxy White Cap
New Hot Bikini!
mahLURVES
God
chocs
sweet lil things
music
happie moments wif mah dearies
meeting mah old frens
bitching wif mah dearies
short afternoon talks at coffeehouses