New Year Resolution is impt~! haha. for dat's mainly wat I aim for n strive to achieve in the yr ahead. Be it unrealistic goals or not, at least I'll try. Okay here are my new yr resolutions:
* Mug hard. Full-time mugger. (bleah.. given my character tis is quite impossible..) but den I'll still mug for the sake of myself n my loved ones ard me.
* Be a nicey person! Treat everyone ard me well. Make my frens happie, dun let my parents worrie for me, jus wishing dat everyone ard me will be blessed. No hardships. No troubles. No worries.
* Strive towards my goals. I do have goals, jus a matter of whether I set myself on the path of achieving dem. N I mus tis yr. I promise.
* Exercise more! Keep falling sick dere n then, hope some exercise will perk me up. Also, hope everyone ard me will be healthy. For health is the most impt thing in life.
* Dun get too emotional. I'm quite an emotional person. Jus hope emotions won't be my guiding factors in deciding stuff. It's inaccurate. N as for lovey dovey stuff, shan't tink too much abt it. Shall leave it to fate on tis.
* Most imptly, cheerios~ Be a happie-go-lucky person like I've orwaes been. I wanna live a life dat I won't regret, I wanna do things dat I'm proud of, I wanna accomplish the most of wat I can in my lifetime. I dun wanna whilst time away.
Yupz. Dat's wat my new yr's resolutions will be for now. I'll make good my promise. I hope.
Okay, something to add! was super-duper pissi-fied by the stupig network. *boohoo* Jus received like 20 sms-es at 10 plus am tis morning? When all those msges were sent between 10pm - 6am earlier on. Yeah, so at nite I was wondering, why is my hp so quiet. Usually on 31st dec will be the time where my hp rings like madness. But it was unusual laz nite. And the worst thing is I could have jolly well joined Den for a countdown~! Man..I'm so sad.
In fact yest was a pretty bad day. (luckily 2003 is over..CHEERIOS TO 2004!) Was supposedly working las nite (las day of work...) but changed shift wif Jiayi (he supposedly off but was shoo-ed back to work by me..heh) But he willing one mah. =P So I happily changed to afternoon shift, n was planning to go countdown at nite. Den the horrible thingy happened. Reached home, feeling real sick n puky, so head off to bed, where I spent the next few hrs till 10pm at nite!
Man.. So I missed a countdown dat I nv wanted to miss. I mean my frens are goin to sentosa, how am I to make it in time? Duh. So I hafta give it a miss. *boohoo* was realli sad oreadi. And the worst has yet to happen, received a few msges, from Justin and Rayduin n Janice. Den I replied their sms-es. POOOOOOOFT. They din reply back!! I was thinking, hey they sms-ed me first den they din reply me.. -weird- N all the way till tis morning, which is one hr ago (10 plus)I received all their sms-es. Plus many more wishes from many others. And one from Den dat asked whether I was interested in goin for countdown somewhere near my hse, since we both stayed in the same area. Could have gladly obliged!! But the msg was seen way too late. N silly me was moaning abt not going to countdown tis yr.. (prev years were orwaes filled wif fun fun fun!) hiakz.
Mad-ness. I was so duper sad n pissed wif the network. Why screw up on me? *boohoo* nothing could have been worse spending the nite counting down by the TV. Okay, maybe I shldn't complain so much, but tinking back on those good old days where we had so much fun counting down. I sorta feel realli weird not going for a countdown party. N it's something I've been looking forward to every year! Can ya imagine the dismay..*sobs* nvm nothing can be done since it's all over now. =/
Okay, I still have loads of stuff to do though it's a brand new yr! Guess I shldn't complain abt the sms thingy anymore. It's over anyway. I'm not gonna allow something like tis to happen on 31st dec 2004! *bleah* Okay, have a gd year ahead. For my buddies out there, realli wanna thank ur for being there for me all these while, for supporting me whenever I needed it, for encouraging me whenever I'm feeling down, for listening to my crap all the while, for going crazee wif me when I'm crazee, for all the goody times we've had! W/o u guys ard life would probably be the other way round. I'm glad I met such wonderful frens in my life~ Yarh, special thanks to my good old buddies whom I'll nv forget prob not till the end of the world : Eva, Jas, Jan, YangTeng, Denise, Clara n of cos KY n her maddo gang. And my frens in TJ like Weiyun, Peihuan, Kaiyang, Michelle, Weeling, Mel n of cos 2503's great pals! =P
Yupz, not forgetting many others, like Adi (hmm..tis guy darn farnie n weirdo too! =P), Rayduin..(a realli unique one..but a real nicey fren =P) Jiayi ( a lamer who orwaes tok so loud..bahh...), n not forgetting those new frens dat I made while working..woot..they're great! Happie New Year! *muacks*