Everything was goin pretty well minus the fact dat most of the pple aren't at home~ Prob due to the fact dat it's sunday. =family day= Somethng happened. Met a stalker! He was an indian old man (not beri old but kinda like in his fifties).. he was smoking n staring/glaring/bio-ing/diao-ing/...watever. Just sticking his eyes on us as we went ard the 11th floor to collect the stuff..was kinda freaked whenever I turned n saw his eyes staring at us. He actualli followed us when we went down the stairs to some secluded place where oni 2 household were..n I was freaked out I screamed for dem to run but Wy was still knocking on one house's door n like stoning there..Just screamed for dem to run n we ran like nv before. Nevertheless, luckily the guy din give chase!! haha* he prob couldn't outrun us. =) We're young lil girls afterall. (ooh..i sense u puking over the screen...) Wat an experience. It's like the 654321th time I've met such things. Wat luck. But tis hasn't wavered my enthusiasm to do volunteer work! It's fun..realli enjoy doing dem. Prob after As gonna do some of such stuff..it's enriching too.. get to noe pple from all walks of life..oni den will we realise how fortunate we guys are to be living in comfort.
Tis few days seem to be quite terrible wif pple suan-ing me here n there. esp. some ah pek(chompy hair papa..) n pig(who else but dat TX..)from my clas. *boohoo* n they kept suan-ing me since like las yr's chalet?? *bleah* Wat the.. arGh. So scandalous now. thanks to u guys. -sighs-wateverr...
Anyway, today wasn't such a long day afterall. Sch ended not dat late yet not dat early. Had a chem test which I tink I'd probably flunk wif all the rubbish dat I've jus started squeezing in in the morning since yest was spent collecting old clothes. WaTeVeR.
Okay..Next week's CNY! Tis yr's CNY is pretty early. =) Even before my bday. -lalala- ^_^ Cheerios.. Btw everyone seems to be having bday in jan, Mabel's jus passed, tml's ZongNeng, XianYing n Jaslyn. 14th is EVA! (hee..i noe u r reading tis..u're not FORGOTTEn..) 15th..OHM. (okay..i noe u r readin tis too..=P) So Happie Bday to u guys! May u guys have a blessed yr ahead. Same for everyone. =)