2nd offence: Leaving college early w/o prior approval.*sighs* Tgt wif me were PH n WY who suffered the same fate - 2 records in a day. But they were better off in a sense dat dey din get sarca-ed as much as me. ArGh. *bOohoO* hey real sad okay. But i oreadi tried to keep my spirits up. Poor WY was so affected by it her mood was dampened whole day. Let's learn to take things easy.. if cannot oso mus try!
Darn. It's a real sad day for me. Though the happie thingy was Mabel's bday celebration at Kennys. Ate a heartening meal. Gobbles. Yummy. Den after dat went home. Something happened again which made me broke out into tears tis time. Couldn't take so much unjustice in a day. So I broke down. But cheerios Ray- cheered me up quite some bit. Like he did a few days ago. Realli appreciate. =) Nevertheless, I'm glad for all these nice pple ard me who cares for me n are understanding. Realli thankful for such great pals who orwaes make my day when they turn gloomy.
-tired- tml's cousin wedding. bahbahbah. Sharkfin here I come~ =P