Just got back from work. Work's gonna end real soon. contract ends in 3 days time. Dat's the time when I'll most prob be too preoccupied with the start of the new sch term. Yesh. Another challenge awaiting me. Actualli I do look forward to sch reopening, I orwaes loved goin to sch. For some reason or another, but the most impt factor is still frens, company and I dun waste my time away. But now I have tis utterly digusting tot, I dun wan sch to reopen dat fast. So many things undone, my hw n so much more. I wan to finish dem before I start a new yr, new term. Okay, blame it on myself. I'm such a lagger. Sometimes I can't stand myself. -sobs- I can't let myself down. I can't let anyone ard me down. I will HAVE TO DO WELL in As. Actualli, I'm quite a determined person. Once I set my mind on something, I'll fite till the very end, even if it costs me something dear. But, I've tis vv bad habit of las min-ness on studies. Gonna find a cure real soon. *bleah*
There's a whole list of things dat I wan to get. Maybe they aren't realli neccessities, but I nid to get dem. (okay, I admit, I WAN to get dem, not a nid) but I'm ever so broke now. -sobs- Broke to the extent of nothing-ness. Never have I been so broke. N mum's not gonna sponsor me for anything now cos she spent like 1000 on my UN-neccessities alone tis mth. so she's complaining she's broke all thx to me. sorrie. So now I'm trying to curb my spending. Okay, most of the money was spent on HP. Hiak. I can't wait to receive my pay. Though it's meagre amt like I've mentioned. But at least it's better den nothing. =)
And yah, Jiayi's extending work till 31st jan! Dorts. Like.. he dun nid to attend sch? I tink he's mad oreadi. But I was a lil swayed when he said he's extending till end of jan, cos he say he wanted the $ to get some stuff. Den I was thinking, me too! *hee* but mum shot back a BIG "noway" and she forbades me to work anymore. Claiming dat I dun nid dat kinda $ anyway. Not now. N wat's worse is I spend on UN-neccessities. Wondered why it's UN-neccessities? Becos to me it's a neccesity, but to my parents, they aren't. =/
Okay, and something to be happie abt. I got the LOTR vcds!! Thanks to Jiayi for lending me. nicey! Both 1 n 2. So I can watch dem n den catch 3 wif him one of these days. Woot. Everyone's watched it. I'm lagging. Yeah! I got Pan Wei Bo
's poster. Compliments from jiayi. *smiles* now I noe where to source for posters. :P Man.. I feel like a super big time lagger! But nvm, it's oni temp. I won't lag for long. trust me. =P
Okay, a whole load of rubbish-cum-useful crap. I'm going lala-ing now. And oh no! I haven been to trng for such a damn long time n I feel VERY detached. Man.. orwaes have some stuff on and they clash head-ons wif trng. But, I guess it can't be any better. => Okay, tired. taTa~