Work has been greaaat. The pple there are greaaat too. Met quite a no. of Tjcians there. Ex-Tjcians plus present Tjcians. Knew Jo. Tinks she's such a lovely girL. =) Plus, there's tis guy who's forever bringing tidbits to work so orwaes can grab some tidbits from him while we're slacking. =P sounds nice rite..
Maybe I'm so detached from schwork dat I dun feel like touching dem. Hols goona be over soon. N I haven touched anything. Seriously nothing. -sighs- Was supposedly mugging @ airport wif Weiyun a few days ago, but it ended up in a san-ba chatting session. Toked n discussed abt alot of stuff. Mainly relationships stuff. It's nice toking abt it wif her, sharing some similar tots here n there. Of cos opposing ones too! =X But I'm like.. not motivated to do anything to my relationship stuff now.. If it has to come, it will come my way naturally. But of cos, if the rite one comes, dun miss the chance! *hOR?* Ay..nuff abt dat.. some serious mugging soon. Hopefully things will go alrite next wk for the so proposed study thingy.
N yah!! I haven been shopping. Feels bad. Feels uneasy. -lol- I'm jus mad. I'm a shop-holic. Even jus getting onto the streets n doing window-shopping is fine..as long as I do get some shopping. -argh- My itchy bad habit is acting up. *controls* Hopefully, my meagre pay can help out a lil. But I wouldn't be receiving it dat soon. *sobs* N I'm kinda sad dat I've to work on New Year's Eve. I'm nian-ing JY to change shifts wif me. Bugging him. *bleah*
Duh-dee-dum. Christmas party coming rite up! Cool~ Kinda looking forward. N hey Mr.KY the big organiser, he better not come up wif something spastic like he promised. =P