Had a miserable work experience. The most terrifying ever. The worst job of the millenium. Took it up oni becos it's a 2 days job. -over n done wif it- dat WAS wat I tot. Job scope is packer for tis warehse sale. Initially was told to be cashier packer, but things totally grossed out. Was asked to be some store packer. Sort out dat pile of disgusting n dirty stocks which piled like mountains. -disaster- It's long n tiring n spastic. Totally disgusting. Had to rush for my DFS job at nite. Den by the time work ended, nose bled like water. Doesn't seem to stop no matter how hard I tried to stop. Whole journey home was spent on keeping the blood within. -argh- I felt like dying at dat moment. Terribly upsetted by the spastic sale job. -deadbeat-
But nvm, the sale thingy is ending today. No more spastic job experiences for me. Though I oni worked for one day. JY oso din go today. If he went prob dat would have motivated me to plea wif mum to let me work. But guess he's totally put off by the job like me (he was complaining the whole of yest..) It's not dat I'm a spoiled brat who can't take hardships.. All my colleagues will say the same if u ask dem whether the job is tough. Cos it's 101% demanding. Physically n mentally. -sighs- I'm nv ever goonna be store packer again. -sobs- Feel so unconsoled. Nvm, I shld be contented wif my DFS job rite? Yar. Let tis be a lesson learnt.
Woke up so early for practically nothing. Could do wif a few more hrs of slp. =P
What attracts people to you?
brought to you by Quizilla