Anyway, some 23-ners are playing badminton rite now. At mountbatton. So far! -sighs- Plus if I went I'd be so tired at the end of it dat I dun energy to do PW n I'm physically and mentally drained these days...dunno wat happened either. -groans- So I went home. Gee. Ay...I've so much to do now. But I'm not AT ALL motivated to do anything. Okay, the laziness is acting up again. So now I'm fighting wif it as I'm trying to chunk out 6 or 7 PW minutes..*going bonkers soon* Din noe crapping minutes can be so challenging.
Yeah..n I've a whole list of things to accomplish during the hols, be it play, study, shop or watever. Lol. Okay, gonna finalise everything into a list soon so dat I can get a clearer picture. Oooh..recalled something, as I rumbled thru Mel's mp3s I found Trademark's "Only Love". Cool. Miss dat song so so much. Kinda sad listening to it..reminded me of some stuff.. but hiakz. Ay!! I'm gonna learn how to be a PRO-swimmer someday!! I nid to be a pro-swimmer to be able to realise my dream of becoming a... *ar-hem*.. -lol- Guess..!?! Anyway, it's not permanent. Just for fun n leisure n to see more of the world. =)
Kay...I'm motivating myself to do PW now. Tata~