Was browsing thru some old stuff in my cupboard.. Came across a stack of letters..tightly bounded.. envelopes had turned yellowish-brown..brown spots developed. yet..beneath all these...lie our innermost feelings...frienship..
A letter from Sesame to Rosita:
Dear Ros,
Hi! Todae's 21/9/1999. So sad..Todae change seats, me, Barkley & Herry Monster can't sit together. But nvm, can seat wif u can already. Herry Monster mind a lot for being one of us and not an extra. She asked me to notice if she is always standing/walking behind us when we talk together. I noticed it! Today's the first time Herry Monster "scold" us becoz she cannot change seats to sit wif us if u change wif Dan. She was v angry and fierce. So scare!!! So did u buy the woods for ur seniors? How much? Only u 2 share, is it? What do u tink 'bout the system u n mi set up? I tink the ideas okie lah..So two daes okie, suitable? Or izzit too long? Barkley and Herry Monster r getting better hor. At least with this idea, no one will say we neglect who. Who do u wanna be with the most?
Love, Sesame.
-sighs- feel like tearing. Within the letter, there contained so much of a young teenager's feelings n tots. I begin to realise maybe I dun dislike her so much...maybe.. I dun even hate her.. maybe..I've forgotten everything long ago..maybe..tis negative feeling has long found its way outta my heart..maybe..I even wish dat her life will improve...maybe..I hope she found better frens...maybe... all dat happened was childish n maybe...we left her...left her..so dat she'd change for the better.. now i see her...i feel no feeling of hatred...no feeling of anger..nothing..i just look at her...someone whom...I've lost...for good...someone...who'll forever be etched in my memory..someone..who once played...a v impt part of my life...someone...whom I've shared my deepest secrets wif..someone..whom I really loved as a fren... and now..something within me says..."we r frens....forever n ever..."