Anyway, so many pple ponned sch today! Class enrolment dipped to 16 or 17 if I'm not wrong. =X There were 6 pple in my clique, today reduced to 3 and den 2! *faints* again. Awww.. u pple better show up tml kk. I'm *bored* w/o all the noises. Today not much happenings. Went home wif Joy n chatted abt some stuffs. *tink* Dunno if u'll be reading tis, haha. Interesting.
Anyway, Mum's back from Shanghai! Ay, actually she's back since the weekend, but I was too preoccupied wif all the shopping n stuff n entertaining myself dat I kinda forgot or in fact din have time to update. Yeah~ Goodie. Now I won't be alone again. Hate dat feeling. Anyway, Mum brought some fruits from there too. *juicy* beri sweet. If only Singapore has such nice fruits. For ur info, I'm a vv fruity person. I love fruits. =) Kinda spent my wkend shopping all rd. I'm a lil freak at shopping cos I'll nv get tired of it. -lol- Sorry, but dat's me.
I can't wait for Chinese 'A' Examinations and PW Oral Presentation to be over. Till den, I won't have full rest cos I'll prob be busy wif all these stuff n only till den, can I regain my rightful freedom! Okay, maybe not much freedom for me, slacker. I'll plan wat to do next den.
Oh yesh, I've just gotten frenster. =) Add me. smiling_juan@hotmail.com
Ay...my frens say it's fun. Dat's for me to find out.
Join Join Join! -laughs- tink I'm like doing a promotion down here or something. But dat's wat everyone's doing now. Wat a trend.
Okay!! One gd news! My fren got promoted! Yay!! U noe who u r. -cheerz- I'm happie for u. Let's work hard together! =)