Having job trng later on. Having squash trng later on too. Guess hafta forfeit the latter. I'm sorrie. Though I seldom pon trngs, it's kinda bad. When I told eve dat I'll be goin for job trng jus a while ago, she asked "U realli giving up squash? U used to love it a lot." Tis kinda triggered me to tink abt wat had caused me to lay slack nowadays. -sighs- Now I feel like I'm just going there to report for attendance and stuff. Feeling's getting stronger. -help!- I nid some help now. Wat's happening to me. I used to look forward to trng. I realli do. Now, it's the other way rd. I'm kinda like dragging myself there.
Been preoccupied the whole of tis wk. Hopefully next wk will be a better one. Missed lib duty yest. Gonna do a make-up real soon. 8 hrs. Man. I'm ston-ing. But somehow, doing lib duty is becoming more of a pleasure rather den a chore. In fact, library rox. I do mean it from the bottom of my heart. Somehow, the lib family gives me a warm feeling. Pple may tink I'm crazee. (someone jus did! *haa*) I tink I'm kinda diverting my interest for squash to lib. Sounds ironic? Goodness gracious. watever happened. *if anyone can tell me...* But I'm kinda looking forward to trng on sat. After which hopefully there'll be a OCG meeting. I'm seriously looking forward to tis. =)
Serious tots. Abt wat I'm goona do abt life. It's the way I plan it I guess. *tinks tinks*. Tata for now.