Okay..11/11/2003:
Today's PW's Oral Presentation! *phew* It was over in a breeze..kinda din expect it to end like so so fast? Imagine more den half a yr's effort went into tis project n it was like over in less den an hr? -lol- so ironic. But I'm glad it sorta ended well..though I jus simply couldn't understand y my Question n Answer was SO SO SO short?! I mean...the accessor kinda shoot me wif onLy 1 qns. Dat's it. I answered..den no more. I was like..everyone else's got so many qns! Mine was like..so short? shortest for that time slot i tink. Dorts. It only mean 2 things: Either it's so gd dat they got no more qns to ask...(dorts...like real) or it's dat bad until they duno wat to ask.. (lol..I hope not). But overall..great job guys!! My PW grp simple ROCKS! *muacks*
After PW OP, we headed to Mel's condo. Yesh..once again..we're in Mel's condo. Before dat we did some shopping n bought lotsa stuff! Man..we bought tidbits..(chips, biscuits, crackers, watever on the list of stuff dat u can tink of...oh yah, plus my fav. ba kua~! YiPpeEe~!) Plus, we ordered piZZa.. *yummy* OkAY...den in Mel's condo. Everything was a havoc man I tell ya. We watched Sprited Away (greaaaat show! *hee) after which we shot our vv own COMMERCIAL! Hey...it's kinda like the one n only in the world kk! It was darn spastic..watever. It was damn furnie! Tink we're juz a bunch of mad idiots. Haa~ Nope nope. But it was great fun! *muacks* again. LOVE MY PW grp man. Explicit content once again. NV AM I GONNA SHOW DAT COMMERCIAL TO ANYONE, I tell ya. I've got no image after dat...esp Kaiyang..tink he's gonna jump if dat video is ever made public..(moppy head huh =P)Okay..after tis we watched Lilo n Stitch 2! Greaat~ So cute. Did some heart to heart tok after tis (though I was in inactive mode oreadi..lol) n got to noe u guys much better! Feel like I've known ya all for yrs. Gee~ Exaggerating. But all in all..U guys are great..made my day. Oh yah, now I've papa, ahma, ahmama n a twin! (oh man, my twin...UNIDENTICAL one k) *hee* Kaiyang's now my papa, mel my Ahmama, Jas my Ahma n Mich my twin! Oh man..tis gonna be disastrous. Which makes YOMAN my bro-in-law. Yah..Yoman joined us at Mel's condo wif his Yellowish Cucumber Football Club's shirt. -lol- So farnie. Okay..had a great day! OCG rox yeah?
12/11/2003:
Today wasted 8 hrs sitting in a salon. *faints* Kinda lousy customer service huh? Made customer wait so darn long for their so called good service. Okay la. It's a gd salon..or at least dat's why everyone's flocking there. But hey.. 8 hrs isn't vv short rite? I was like..rushing to the toilet at the end of it. Juz imagine 8 hrs wo toilet. Oh, for a toilet queenie like me..it's hell man I tell ya. Mich was complaining abt her hair at the end of it..It really isn't dat bad girL. tink positive *ting my fren ") Yupz..So I spent like 200 bucks today n gawd..I'm so broke now. -sighs- plus lent mich 30 plus bucks. It's gonna be sometime for me to fill up the pocket. =X
13/11/2003:
Jan intro-ed me a job..asked me to go for the interview.. together wif WeiYee..Jiayi (tree!! haha..esp in tjc uni..he looks like a tree!!! *bleah*)n Jan. Me n Jiayi got the job. Hey!! it's the first interview n the vv first co. dat I went to n I got the job! Man..I was so so so happie. =)Challenges awaiting me huh..hope nothing goes wrong. Okay..Yangteng met us after tis..kinda fei..he came..he DIN CONQUER..n he left..in juz like 30mins? Oh...tink we kinda bored him. sorry di. -apologies- if we realli kinda left u out. Ay..anyway..went shopping wif Jas Jan n Wy after tis. Cool. ArGh. tis mth's expenditure gonna overshoot like mad! I nid constant reminder not to spend. Man..*control!!!!*
14/11/2003:
Finally I'm having a lil break from the past few days. Kinda busy n I'm like freaking tired. Tml there's trainig. -sighs- I'm so NOT looking forward to training nowadays. If any squashers see tis I'm sorrie..but dat's wat I'm feeling rite now. Hiakz. Kinda fei. In the first place, I dun wan to get into sch team. In the 2nd place, I've been slacking the whole yr so much so dat I wouldn't even find my way into the team. 3rdly, I'm kinda "not motivated" for training..n dat explains pt no1 n no2. I love Squash. One thing for sure. My passion for it will neva end. But.. somewhat somehow.. it feels kinda sian when it's kinda clichy there. N.. yah, maybe dat's how I got bored n sian-ed by everything. Being in sch team? Maybe I did vv much wanted to get in. But after a certain period of time, it totally dies off..dat feeling. So I became ultimate slacker there. I tink I'm even more active in Library. I nv wanted things to turn out lidat. But now wat? I can't do anything abt it either..it's too late.
Anyway, leave dat for tml. I'm gonna plan wat I'm gona do for the day. Love u all. =)