Looking at my schedule for the coming week, I tink I wouldn't even have time to rest. Trng 4 days a week, plus bbq n job trng n lib duty. Oh watever. Tink I'll be so *drained* by the end of the wk. I need a massage. Free one..for I'm so so so broke. =X Anyone?
*hee* Tis hols is gotta be hell lotsa fun! Erm. Dat's if everything goes well as planned. 2303's chalet (oh man, Quek I love you, u're such a nice t'cher!) , 2503's bbq, 4j's gathering (the best class of the millenium! agreed?? =P), PS gathering(wooo~~nv forgotten those nice times we had...), n the list juz goes on. =P I'm so so so happie at the tot of it. *muacks* Gonna see u guys~! Yippe~
Today Wilber, 5566 n Cyndi having a "Qian Chang Hui" and "Wo Shou Hui". Wanna go..but but but..sighs..Hiakz! Nvm.
Ooh..yah Mich has designed our OCG's shirt. Gona scan in now n send to u guyz. Man.. OCG simply roX!! -lol- Sometimes, having u guyz ard is a real blessing. *muacks*