Met up wif Wy, Ph and Yx to go for tis job interview at Orchard. Wasted trip. They only wanted pple who could work till next yr preferably March. -sobs- Ay..Anyway, maybe I shld jus be contented wif the job dat I oreadi gotten. =) So..I'm slacking for the time being. Wat a waste!! Not realli.. trng in a few hrs time. My concu-dded head hasn't fully recovered. But ay.. I dun pon-teng trngs! =P
After the "interview", we went lala-ing ard Orchard. Gee. Visited Rx at her workplace. Gawd. I'm jealous~ Topshop. -sighs- Hee. But nevertheless, it's tiring to be working in a fashion outlet..it's NOT DAT simple as it seems. Stock checking..inventories. Gawd. Dat's ENUFF to drive u craZee. No sweat no gain. It's orwaes lidat. -sobs- I'm jus a lazy piggo here who doesn't wan to do anything but wans to have everything. Who doesn't? But life ain't dat perfect. It was never perfect in any case. Work hard for wat u wan, n if u're lucky, u may jus end up wif all dat u wan. =)
Next stop was 2503's BBQ at Aloha Loyang. Nice place. Big bungalows. The ones dat 3j/4j used to go wif dear OWie. -sobs- Tink her husband has kinda stopped her from going chalet wif students. ArGH... why why why...doesn't he like us cute little imps? -lol- Okay...to him we're probably some huge hairy disgusting monsters who'll snatch her away from him. Dorts. Hey! We're jus 101% pure innocent kids! Hiak. 2503's BBQ was COOl. Kinda fun..though the 8 of us -ex2503ners- felt a lil outta place at times. They've been great hosts, really. Just dat when u noe u're not part of dat thing anymore..it jus feels different..get wat I mean? But seeing so many familiar faces kinda heart-warming~ N nicey Andrea gave up her slippers to me when Ms.Tiew abducted my slippers. -lol- Hey..I din realli wan it but den she's such a nice sweet lil angel who SINCERELY wans me to have it. So I obliged. =P
Quite a no. of teachers came. Ms.Tiew, Mrs.Tan (+ her husband n her cute lil boyboy!) + Mr.Chin + Ms.Lim. Hey. The world tinks dat I look like Ms.Lim. No way!! I dun lk a single bit like her although they DO TINK SO. Ay..seriously, we dun resemble each other a single bit. Especially ZongNeng I'm gonna box him soon he started tis cRAp. "You're prettier!" was wat he added to atone for his bad mouth language. 2503 rOx okay. But nonetheless...2303 Rox even MORE!!! =) *hee* do not box me pple. I'm a loyal 23-ner okay.
Okay...I'm having a lil headache..prob since the laz trng. Long rite? Prob it wasn't a small concussion. A big one. -sighs- Hope everything goes well later. 3 hrs of trng..I may jus dehydrate. Drink more water. It's gd. Real gd.