28-11-2003 * 29-11-2003:
First day of work. Yea.. was kinda looking forward to it. 2 hrs were spent on listening to speeches made by various personals and FINALLY. I'm on the shopfloor. *hee* Great. The wines n beers n liquor there.. Thousands of them -amazed-. The prices are disgustingly cheap..If oni I can get my hands on dem. But too bad, non-travellers can't buy! Plus, I'm underage yeah. Realised dat morning shift pple are darn lucky. Few customers..Basically, we slacked and toked. Great. Honeymoon time.. bt my shift happens to be the busiest slot. Oh man, hope I dun get busted by some impatient customers. Yeah..some may jus go fyck when they're pissed wif the long queue. But the pple there are real sweet n nice. Gawd. I'm falling in love wif the workplace. *hee* Hey, I'm getting so so so many days off before I realli start work a few days later.. 4th dec. -argghh- I'll be lagging by den. Hope everythin goes ALRITE.
Went home. Bathe. 2303's Chalet!
2303's so so so super great. Yeah. And I love my clas alot now. Hee. Had BBQ in the evening and it was the best bbq ever. We gals practically did nothing xcept sitting in the chalet watching the final episode of Holland Village! -muacks!!!!- Love dat show. Yang Xiong's sooo nice..soo cute~ n of cos..soo sissy-fied.Ah.. no more H.V. -sobz- Tis is bad. Hopefully (Ben-Yue) will b nicey too. Played many games at nite. Too many to recall. Or the oni game I can recall vividly was Murderer. Imagine being the murderer for maybe like 10 times? Oh man..U'll nv forget it. Haa. And the worse thing is whenever I wink I get caught easily cos they say my eyes kinda big. Dorts. So when I blink the movement kinda got amplified huh. Lalala. Wateverrrrrr. Was apparently super tired when it was early morning.
Had to attend tis entrepreneur workshop at Marine Parade lib. I was like practicaly dragging my feet there and during the whole workshop I was stoning. Or to a greater extent sLping. -yawns- Imagine not slping for the nite n having to attend a WORKSHOP soo early in the morning. Tell ya. U can jus die off man. (jus exaggerating =X) but it was realli dat tiring.
Reached home n squashed onto my lil bed and slept till today. *hee* Wat a great slper I'm. Even till now, I've problem tinking clearly and tis explains why I've taken 20+ mins to write tis entry. Woops. But Chalet was funfunfun. Sadly, no more chalet for me tis hols. 4j is lagging! -sobs-
Yt promised a gathering, where is it? Hey my best-est classmates.. do something. =P Ay.. squeezed out lotsa brain juices just to type all these. Apparently, I'm still in slping-mode. So tAtA. -yawns-