Today was eventful! Had loads and loads of fun which I haven had in 123456 yrs. =)
Lessons ended at 10.50am. Yay!! For once...soo early. After which went for the briefing n stuff, den went to have lunch wif Kayin, Hm, Jas n Mulan. Crapped alot n laughed alot. N den I saw lEaf's him..gosh..he sorta looked different upclose. Anyway, brought my AHS juniors round the sch! Gee~ Nicenice, den there was tis bunch of Nan Hua Sec pple who joined in halfway. They beri cute!! Esp got one girl..oopsie but I forgot her name. Jus soo cute~ Hiak Hiak. Toured dem rd the sch n walked the various pathway: Clubway n Fitness. Seems like many interested in swimming..n some SQUASH! Yayy!! Brought dem to squash court for some freeplay n stuff..gee..trying to advertise mah =P
At ard 5 plus, we had the MASS DANCE of the millenium. -Lol- Exaggerating..." Hiakz. But it was fun!! Though I'm quite rusty abt the mass dances oreadi coz quite some time nv do mass dance..ay..since Ohana2. But anyway, juz leaping ard n tryin to dance is cool too! Esp the grp one. We sabotaged Joanne, made her the "victim" of our poderful legs. Oopsie.
Anyway, after everything ended went wif some of my clazmates to send the band pple off. Cool~ Band's juz soo cool. Dumortier n Ms.Lee even cuter~! Gee..we waited like 40 mins juz to say bye to dem! Jus tink dat Dumortier is so so soo cute when he smiles. Ok..many dunch agree I noe!! Haa..opinions vary anyway.
Had dinner or in fact supper at Popeyes. I was juz so full dat I was practically forcing the food in. Anyway dat maple syrup was nice. =) Oh yah, something to be noted! Kaiyang went toilet for 1 hr. Lamo. We tot he fainted or something since he wasn't feeling well. Controversely, he lost his way in the airport. Sighs. Mountain turtle! Ay...dun blame me. Dat's for suaning me yeah.
Ok...had quite some fun..ay..tink 2303 got hope to be bonded oreadi! -Lol- good good. Keep it up folks! We muz perservere on..n heyz. Hope it won't turn out to be a war between the 2 oligopolies.. ya u peeps noe wat I mean. Anyway, claz bonding is impt..beginning to love 2303... once..I have tis feeling.
Ay..most imptly today I'm soo happie. =) Cute freako. I'm obsessed. Nopey nope. Not really. Just comments..anyway..comments won't harm. But still..Cute! Ay..I'm happy. LaLaLa~
Tml have to reach sch early for dat Econs thingy. Tired. Training~ LaLaLA.
Nitenite. -Sweet-