Cool. Finally found it. Yippee! Been locating tis midi for quite some time..personally love it. And most imptly, the lyrics are meaningful. =) My grp(Lakota) sang tis song during the lib. camp. Nice. Three cheers! Yay!! Any btw, Lakota was first kkz. =) Although Wy keeps arguing dat her grp erm..-forgot-wat-name- is the best..n obviously her grp leader played a part too..JAY CHOU!! yeah..I'll orwaes remember YS as the fake Jay Chou who CANNOT sing. Bleah. So funny. *laughs*
I'm feeling lethargic today. -Sighx- It's juz a bad bad bad day. Ok, not dat bad afterall, if you exclude the part dat I was in pain mode today. Today's basically quite a short day for me. =) Cheers! After sch a grp of us (2303) went to Sumo House for lunchie. Yeah..ate until I ormost puked. Not dat the food was bad, but I was jus sooo full. I'm amused by Joy's intestine power~ She actually ordered a set meal n on top of dat EBI( those fried prawns ) *stares* Ok, ended up pple have to help me finish up a lil of those stuff. Cos they kept complaining I'm wasteful. Sorrie. I'm, I admit! Duno wat's wrong wif me..or was it the pain? -Wonders-
It was quite funny at Sumo's House. Coz we suan-ed KY n Mable. Make dem sit at one side of the room. Sorta isolated dem..but it was for their own good. Bleah~ N somehow, we ended up toking abt all sorts of fruits. So funny! N hey, how I HATE durians. Yucks. They smell..can u pple actually believe WY ate 20 durians n dat's how she got her blasting sorethroat+ cough+ fever? *hiak* Dat's for bully-ing the durian, girl.
Den went back to sch for duty. Okie. They day ended quite well. Minus the fact dat me n JJ was chatting abt some stuff on the way home n dat led me to tink abt some stuffs. Sighz. Is the world ever round? Or is it too round..till we find it hard to maintain our balance...Is dat the reason why it's orwaes a PAIR? To maintain dat balance. Shall not dwell on it for now.