Was toking to Di (not to mention his name) and gawd...look at the time now..tml still have SAT. Surprisingly, I'm wide awake. Ay..my biological cycle seems to have inverted. Tired in the day, awake at nite. Gee..reverse it man.
Listened to some of his probs n feel dat the picture of life is painted more clearly as we grow older.. Probs surface and the ugly side of human beings are revealed..Dat's probably a part of life which many detests but we juz hafta accept it. Some pple are passers-by in life..while some will stay on..
If you're feeling bothered coz of dem and feel like the world's collapsing..juz tink on the bright side..they're juz passers-by..u still have those who stayed on..orwaes dere for you..
Nothing's forever in tis ever-changing world..or so I guess.. but if u live to believe in urself and give urself the strength and power..there's no fear in life..for u can relieve urself of those miseries. Dat's something I'm desperately trying to commit myself to...
Maybe for u too...-Cheerz!-