Post exam Activities:
#1. shopping, shopping n more shopping!
#2. Reduce fats! Reduce oil! Reduce flabs!
#3. Exercise!! Haven been doin ex for sooo long. N dat accounts for why #2 is desperately needed.
#4. Meet up wif some old frens..though most are mugging for THEIR promos. -Hang on!-
#5. Train hard! -squish-squash-
#6. Learn pool! Ay..wanting to do so for quite some time. Firstly, I nid a teacher...anyone? -grinz-
#7. Pack up my room which is in a big big mess after pre-promos and post-promos vent-stra-tion.
#8. Take some goody good photos wif frens~
#9. Gosh hate tis, plan for chalet!! -Sighs..orwaes me!!-complains...:X
#10. Have loads n loads n loads n unlimited amt of Fun!! =)
#11. Get my hands on CS!! Craving for it now. Gee..and perhaps start a Utopia acct. Haven been playing for a yr or so. Hope I'm not so rusted.
#12. Plus, learn many many stuff! Dance, guitar n more.
Hmm...dat's for now..wait till I get my hands on all these! Heee~