I'm being constantly reminded to update my blog after 7 days of stagnanta-tion. Busy. Dat's really the word. PW is driving us crazee..n even till now, I'm still doing the Written Report, foot-noting n stuff. Tml shall be attributed to PPT. Oh man, life revolves ard "Pee-double-you". Anyway, I feel so 'alone' now.
Can't find any fun-n-exciting stuff to note down now. Is it my memory? Can't really recall anything dat happened in the week. Oh man, my mind's soo unfocused now. -sighs- The biggest event in claz of the wk is prob one of my clazmates have to leave..n I guess all of us are real sad abt it. She's a great gal, nice n crappy. =I'm so gonna miss her= I tink we all do, rite 2303? But, looking on the brighter side, maybe she can find something dat interests her more in Poly. At least the place gives u so muchhhh more freedom than JCs. Many a time I tot of going dere..but..yah..all the buts come in. So well, I'm stuck here in JC. Good or bad? Dat's something I'm dying to find out.. "?"?
Many of my frens have gone job-hunting. Or in fact, many found a job oreadi. Geez. I'm lagging over here. Have the urge to work. Tink it's pretty fun isn't it..you get paid..you get experience, n most imptly, you get fun~ If you get the rite job dat is. *_*
Can't really recall anything else now, like I've said, my mind's full of Pee-Double-You now. Wait till tis crap is over..den I truly regain a lil of dat freedom. Anyway, I'm off now. To do Pee-Doooooooblllleee-Yooooouuuuu.
Last note to add: I love you, Mum! =)