Yesterday was a mix of everything. The day went well. In the morning had SAT lect and after dat went to do some sQuash stuff but Chris n co. went hunting for materials n by the time they came back I hadta go.. So din really help much. Ay..sOrrIe. Went shopping wif Amal, Eva, Calyn and WenWei. Ay...had loads of fun and bought some stuff. Gee. Anyway, track was the first to dropout! Kept complaining her legs were tired. -Lol- Isn't track supposed to be the strongest? Then Netball-1 dropped out too. Gee! I held out in the name of SQUASH! Ok, being lame. Gosh..u shld juz see those muscles on track's legs. Muscular Woman. Anastasia HUH anesthetic. Ooopssie. ")
Anyway, Calyn intro-ed us tis Italian ice-cream. I had the double choc and I tink I'm not gonna touch choc for a while. U can get real siccckkk of it coz it's juz soooo chocolatey. But I love chocs. Gee~ Eva pierced her ears. OH FINALLY. Ay...all in all yest was greeaaattt! Haven shopped soo much since 123456789 yrs. There's something interesting though: Throughout the whole journey Eva spotted tis blue shirt guy whom she tinks he's beri cute. And it so so so happened dat he was on the same train as us on the way to Orchard and on the way back..Wad's more, he went on the same bus wif Eva. She's jus sooo captured by his "cute" looks. Really coincidental..-speechless. Gee~
Had a terrible nite laz nite though. Shan't elaborate. Jus felt like running away..away...from all tis crap. -sIghs- Oh well, today definitely ain't any better. I shall juz keep my mind open abt tis and treat everything as crap. Hopefully. I do hate life sometimes. =Sianzation=