Wow..I'm deadbeat. And I feel so -not-motivated to update my diary. So I'm kinda forcing my eyes to keep open as I'm writin tis. If anything sounds nonsensical or weird, pardon me.
Today's quite a long day. Especially when class ended at 530pm. Gawd. I was like..so so so slpy at the end of it. Fell aslp many a times in claz n had to force myself to be awake n after which I had sQuash training. Lessons were short today. Ponned Econs lecture wif Mabel, Kaiyang, Michelle n Tek Xin n headed to the com lab to do some touching up stuff on Pee-Double-You. Sighs. Managed to finish writing my presentation speech just few mins before I had to present, for my grp was the very first grp of the day. I had practically no time to rehearse or read thru wat I had written. But neway, it's over~ Yippee. Ok, the real thingy is coming soon...my way...yea...my way..
The whole presentation was fairly okay xcept for the fact dat everyone was quite tensed up n stuff, saw some quite funny expressions too. Neway, to Miche, fret not...U've us supporting u. Dun worry too much abt it n treat the whole thingy as teaching some kids. Just keep ur mind clear. We all can make it! -confidence level raised, yeah?-
Neway, Kaiyang promised a treat after PW OP is over. Haa. Marked his words. -Hoooked fingers- oreadi. He offered to treat our PW grp anyway, so he better not back out~! Blea~ When it comes to fOOD, -grinz- no way I'm gonna let him off. =)
Okay, next wk's 'A' Chi, n here I'm typing tis wif a guilt stricken heart. I haven started a single word. I had better push myself to read up some stuff before I sit for the exam else I'll feel guilty. It's afterall, A levels. Sounds serious? It is! In fact, very. Hey pals, do wish me luck. Been a slacker for quite some time n I promise myself I'll rid myself of tis last minute attitude. It'll harm me in some ways or another sooner or later. I had better get tis crap outta me n start doing some serious stuff. Sometimes, just hate myself for not having the perserverance dat I promised myself. From now onwards, I must make it. I promise.
Some of my cheeky frens are tinking of pon-ning sch nxt week..-sighs- next week's gonna be real boring if everyone's not coming. Oooh, missed out something impt ( or so I name it...)..S.H.E came to TJ yesterday! Gawd..It's amazing how long the queue can get. I was totally *shocked* when I walked past the Audi at 2 pm n the track outside the Audi was oreadi packed wif pple. Something strucked me, TJ was nv so 'vibrant'. Power of Idols~ I wonder. Plus! TJ's guys' population seemed to have shot up overnight. Many guys either emerged from 'hibernation' or simply appeared... or so I heard. Okay, I pictured myself in the queue if Energy or F4 or 5566 comes. Gee. I'm mad. As mad as the rest who did queue dat day. But well, who isn't? Furthermore, I'm a true blue TJcian. =) But heck!! Amidst all this fun, the most SADCASE thingy was dat I was happilly boxing while the S.H.E thingy was going on. Was having Kick-boxing for PE. Doink. Like...I so so so wanted to go see S.H.E. It's such a rare chance n now it's f-o-r-g-o-n-e-d. Like..why did Kick-boxing have to clash wif S.H.E's concert? -whiney- But, on the other hand, I did enjoy kick-boxing. Fun fun fun. So it kinda make up for the S.H.E part. ^_*
Ay..there were other happenings. But, I tink I'm getting lengthy here plus I'm gonna dip into my cosy bed now. So, till further notice...yeah..next entry. Nitez.