Results are back. Oh man, I've got nothing much to comment on them. Except they're juz bad. Esp Chem. I can juz go knock myself in dat wall. Sighz. I'm especially affected by chem. Just couldn't control myself when I saw my Chem marks, freako! Shan't tink abt it..since I've oreadi spent one full day moaning over it. *dink*
Hope tis period will "go away" soon. Many of u guyz are sad out there. I noe, all the worries abt getting promoted or not and whether having to drop a subj. All these things are bugging most rite now. I do hope all of us get promoted together. And I'm sure we will. Have faith in yaself k? Everything will juz tide over soon..keep dat faith..dun lose hope. I guess it's useless to worry so much now. Let's juz hope for the better. NOT the worse..if u do..u're oni gonna put urself in misery, it won't help. So plsplspls! Let's all give each other support n pull thru tis together...Yah..Rest well all~