Just reached home not long ago from sch. Sch was great today. Not much stuff. A few tutorials here and there and 2 periods of Chinese were used to watch movie. The movie was supposedly some love story between 2 17 yr old teenagers, but till where we stopped, it was revolving ard Bicyles. Weird. Ok, was feeling hip and high and everything was great before the movie, after which the long and draggy movie triggered off a headache which hasn't recovered till now. So now I'm having a headache..*ArGh* Pain.
Had PE today. The laz grp PE before Promos. Geez. It's a gd thing, yet a bad thing. It means no more games to play! And..no more exercise for me! Furthermore, there isn't any squash training till after promos.Argh. It jus imply one thing: Grow fat. Haha. Jus hope I won't become a fatty bobo by the rate I'm eating. Wahaha. Peihuan orwaes scold me n Weiyun for eating so much. Geez. Foooddddddddd.....!
Anyway, we had Tennis for PE todaY! Geez. SO happy! My suggestion, but some of dem din wan to play..maybe they tink it's boring? But it's a great game! Nice..Maybe after Promos I shall juz get some frens to go for some Tennis! Geez. Ok, but one spastic thingy happened, I sent the tennis ball flying out of the tennis court. Gosh..my classmates were all luffin. Why? Becos besides sending it juz outside the court, I sent it flying across the road to those HDB blks opposite. I dunno where it went coz after PE we all went to hunt for the ball but it was nowhere to be found. I jus hope dat it din hit anyone..And hey! The sch shld build higher fences! Ok, my fault. They were practically luffing like some maddos and even the PE teacher tot I was crazy, being able to send the ball so far. And they credited it to the fact dat I play squash, so dat's why my ball could have flown so far out. The PE teacher was like staring at me in shock and saying..how did u have such strength...goodness, u have metal arms is it. Ayz..I'll be more cautious next time rd!! Anyway, Mel is still Singapore's Strongest Kid! Heez~
Heez. Now my clas have like SBK, SSK, SMK, SPK, SRK. Watever..so many! Haha. Wat's all these abt? Dun ask me. Ask the founder of MA (Weiyun) with her newly recruited members from 2203. Ahaha. Oh, one more thing, Cliff is v frenly nowadays. I was jus walking past the bball court today when he suddenly shouted across "Lily!!!" Den he waved his hands high and low to catch my attention. Den I was like..smiling back to him. Den tink he din see coz we were quite a dist away so he tinks I'm dao again. =(
Ay..Overall, today was quite a fun day. Tml's a long day @sch though. Geez. Someone's ponning sch. =X Why everyone wans to pon sch now? Weird. Weird. Weird. ?!?!?!
Ok, off to watch Holland Village now. Though I may fall aslp wif dat headache. Hope it gets better.
P/S: 3 cheers for YoYo and ML! *WinKz* Jia You and way to go! Really happy for ur~ =) Best Wishes.