The past few days were all spent in my dinosaur nest. Yeah..the tension is there. But hey, Children's Day coming up! Hee..dat's one thing to be happy abt. Just got my first Children's Day Pre-Present from mum. Gee~ I suppose dat was to cheer me up yea.. A tiny mug wif lotsa hearts on it and a sunny flower dat puts a smile on my face. =) Plus! A tiny treasure box to keep my lovey dovey stuff (gee..not exactly but juz for sweet secrets yeah..) =Happy=
Ay..sounds like I'm some little kiddo who nv grow sick of those kiddish stuff yea..but those things cheer me up! Suddenly..oh yesh suddenly..I LOVE studying. Was lookin thru my Pri sch photos a few days ago n GOSH! I spotted those faces... *AHEM* So different! Some of dem r in TJC too..n gosh...I guess they'll luff their heads off when they see those kiddish + cute + angelic + lack of image pics of dem. Gee..Ok..I'm indulging in the past..Ay! It's time to look ahead.. *switches* Oh, I'm back to reality ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Ok, make it or break it. 4 more days. * I need some warm SWiShywOosHy SWeETySAltY VoDkALimEy DaRLinDeARie huGz! * ^_^