Some of u pple may tink I'm juz mad..totally insane to be setting up blogs and more blogs! Ok in fact I had 3 blogs before tis oreadi..juz dat they've all became archived now. No longer in use. Actually was quite tired of blogging until my frens ard me all started to blog again and dat sorta motivated me. Geez. So here I'm. Hope I'll be consistent with this and u guyz support me through tis k? =)
Watched "Turn LEFT, turn RIGHT" wif Eva and Jas today. Geez..the show was..fantastic~ Vv sweet and touching..*teared* I'm well aware dat such things oni happen in stories..but it's the plot dat's realli touching..Ok, I shall adapt it from Eva's diary here..lazy to type everything out (oni feel like lying on my bed and have a sweet nap now) =X Lazy me. As usual..gosh..someone pls motivate me to study. I've been pushing myself to study..but u noe..sometimes the energy just drains off..the motivation is not there..yet I know I've to study..promos drawing near..everyone's mugging. Doink. I shall be motivated! Wake up!!! *awoke*
Anyway I tink this song is real nice..quite some time oreadi..but whenever I hear it, it juz touches me. V meaningful I tink..u guyz shld noe it too..theme song of "Anastasia". Cool? Geez..shall upload the music here if I can find the soundtrack with oni the music. Anyone have any idea where to get it? Gosh..I'm a lazy pig. Sorry. But u guyz have to help! Anyway, I wanna start off tis new blog by thanking all my frens who were there for me all these while, when I'm feeling down..esp. [Eva, Jas, Yangteng, Huimin and all other 4Jcians + Denise] who were there for me these yrs =) [Weiyun, Peihuan, Michelle] whom I've known juz tis yr but hav accompanied me through times of sorrow and joy ..and many more to be mentioned..thanks alot for cheering me up and sharing with me! Lurve ya peeps lots..Really glad to have u all..*huggies*
Remember to sign my guestbook kz? Love ya all lotz..^_^