Slacked the whole of yesterday. *WASTED* Did some integration and dat was enuff to drive me crazy. So I took a break. Long one. Expo was great. Food heaven. Jus the place for me I guess. Had my fill on all the stuff..too many to mention..first on list was tis abalone soup wif noodles, den smoked duck, den satay, den ...the list goes on..Ok, so I'm a fat piggo now. I can't be bothered. Sometimes U just get sick of everything to the extent dat nothing matters anymore. Don't worry, not another depression.
Sometimes, it juz dawn on me dat my passion for life is diminishing, day by day, or has it? One of my fren wrote tis to me "Ur zest for life is so infectious dat I'm really motivated by it..." ...tinking back..maybe it was the case..
I dun wan dat to happen, I hav my goals in life..I wan to accomplish wat I wan to do, I have my dreams. It all rounds up to one pt, passion for life. I dun wanna lose it..Living is believing in dat passion for life..IF u lose it...u're nv goin to live a happy life..Even till the darkest hrs, I wan to hold on to my passion. For I could do none w/o it.
Hang on there, hold on to ur passion. Believing in urself is the best way to get out of any misery. Who hasn't experienced the downturns of life? Everyone has. Come on, let's all get out of tis together k? =Love= is the word.
For ALL.
To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning. It is to trust that miracles happen, and dreams really do come true.
To believe is to see angels dancing among the clouds, To know the wonder of a stardust sky and the wisdom of the man in the moon.
To believe is to know the value of a nurturing heart, The innocence of a child's eyes and the beauty of an aging hand, for it is through their teachings we learn to love.
To believe is to find the strength and courage that lies within us. When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again.
To believe is to know we are not alone, That life is a gift and this is our time to cherish it. To believe is to know that wonderful surprises are just waiting to happen, And all our hopes and dreams are within reach.
If only we believe.
-Anoymous-