It's so ironic when yest I was juz trying to cheer my fren up from depression and now I'm depressed myself. Woke up feeling so depressed I din felt like doing anything. Din go sch. Just wan to do nothing and slack? Oh Gosh. Wat am I doing? I dunno myself. -Lost-
And now I feel a lil guilty for not going to sch. Tink I'm getting my punishment. Having a slight cough and flu. Gosh. Wat's happening to me? -Sigh- Someone help me....
Guess I'm jus too tired..tired..tired..tired..of? I dunno. Maybe it's a little of tis and dat which made me so depressed. Wonder wat I'm doing. I ain't tinking properly now. I nid to get back on my feet now. I have to. Promos is drawing near..let's see.. 2 weeks time approx? How much have I done? Can I complete everything on time? If I go full blast now, maybe. Ok, maybe one day of slacking really gives me time to tink abt it. Now I'm not as depressed as I was a few hrs back. Embrace urself! Come on, get back on ur feet LJ! You can do it!
Ok, I hope I've really gotten myself out of tis invisible-hole. Shall start tml with a smile. In fact, is everyday with a smile. =)